SelectionList problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by leezard, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. leezard

    leezard Guest

    I have created 4 SelectionList boxes and a Command button. User will make
    their selections and hit the Command button, the code below are for the
    Command button.

    <code>
    Sub submit_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
    Response.redirect("mpaging.aspx?Day=" + Day.SelectedItem.Value +
    "&TimeID=" + TimeID.SelectedItem.Value + "&Origin=" +
    Origin.SelectedItem.Value + "&DestID=" + DestID.SelectedItem.Value)
    End Sub
    </code>

    Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'SelectedItem' is not a member of
    'System.Web.UI.MobileControls.SelectionList'.

    This error is generated when I hit the Command button, I've copy out this
    code from a working ASP.NET webpage. So what is the correct statement to
    perform the task above in a mobile webpage?

    Thanks in advance.

    leezard, Aug 17, 2003

  2. leezard

    duncan mason Guest

    Hi there,

    I believe the method call you need to make is:

    Origin.Selection.Value

    duncan mason, Aug 21, 2003