    while the data is in Hash and some Parameter.

    Thank you very much.
    ZYP

    ZYP, Mar 24, 2009

  2. ZYP wrote:

    > My problem is how to send data to another perl file.

    You might want to send data to another running Perl program.

    > - The sender is perl too. It contain data in Hash and some Parameter.
    > - The receiver is perl. And It need to collect both of Hash and
    > Parameter from the sender.
    >
    > Can someone guide me for perl script how to send/receive with perl
    > while the data is in Hash and some Parameter.

    There must be many ways. One way would be to use SOAP::Lite.

    If the two perl scripts are not running concurrently and separately then
    you might consider simply making modules of one that can be used by
    the other.

    perldoc perlipc

    search.cpan.org will find you solutions such as Data::Serializer

    --
    RGB

    RedGrittyBrick, Mar 24, 2009

  3. ZYP <> wrote:
    >I'm new here and actually I don't understand perl much.
    >My problem is how to send data to another perl file.

    To send data to a file you simply open() that file and then print() to
    the file handle that is associated with that file. There are several
    different options which allow you to write from the beginning, append,
    position the write pointer, read/write etc. .

    >- The sender is perl too. It contain data in Hash and some Parameter.
    >- The receiver is perl. And It need to collect both of Hash and
    >Parameter from the sender.

    Let me guess: you are not talking about writing data to a file but about
    transmitting data between two Perl programs, i.e. two Perl processes?

    >Can someone guide me for perl script how to send/receive with perl
    >while the data is in Hash and some Parameter.

    There are numerous options. On CPAN you can find modules for pretty much
    any common IPC (Inter Process Communication) method that has ever been
    invented.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Mar 24, 2009