Sending dynamic html email

tim

I hoping someone will be so kind as to help me with this little
problem.

I am currently building an emailing system into our asp management
system. From this we will be able to setup mail templates (html stored
in mssql database) and select who we want to send them to.

The html in the database is only the middle part of the html file being
sent. All the emails are based on the same design template using a
single html file to which I pass a variable saying which body to get
from the database <%=writeBody%>. So far this is all working fine and
the emails are sending using cdo.

..createMHTMLBody
"http://localhost/helpCentric/responseSendForm.asp?"&qString

What i am trying to do now is personalise the emails and on the
responseSendForm.asp I connect to the database and create variables
such as fName, lName etc.

I need to be able to write these variables in the html in the database
which will then display in the body using the <%=writeBody%>.

As you may have guess this is not working and I dont know enough about
the .createMHTMLBody to work out what to do

Help plz

Timc