Sending Form Results to a Web Page

GccTX

I want to have Users fill in a form and click submit and have those results
go to a new web page and be listed there in numbered order

Example.....

I want to give a group of of Video Game golfers a List of course settings
then have them go to a report score page. enter their:

1) Username
2) Score
3) Points total

then have the results automatically post to a results page on a Number list
in order of score, lowest to highest, if 2 people tie then would put the
MOST points player higher up

Place - Name - Score - Points
1 Dave 57 66
2 Mike 58 63
3 John 58 64

Can this be done?
If so where can I get info on it?

TIA

The Doormouse

GccTX said:
Can this be done?
If so where can I get info on it?

Looks like you are just dying to learn some form of web programming.
ASP, PHP, PERL ... you have lots of choices.

The Doormouse

Robert

GccTX said:
I want to have Users fill in a form and click submit and have those results
go to a new web page and be listed there in numbered order

Example.....

I want to give a group of of Video Game golfers a List of course settings
then have them go to a report score page. enter their:

1) Username
2) Score
3) Points total

then have the results automatically post to a results page on a Number list
in order of score, lowest to highest, if 2 people tie then would put the
MOST points player higher up

Place - Name - Score - Points
1 Dave 57 66
2 Mike 58 63
3 John 58 64

Can this be done?
If so where can I get info on it?

TIA
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html
http://www.php.net/manual/en/introduction.php

All data can be held in a mysql database (inluded in many web hosting
packages). This data can be written out to a web page in any
order/format you wish using sql commands and a little php (for instance)
mixed in with your html.