    wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
    dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

    thanks in advance

    Jesse, Oct 25, 2008

  2. * Jesse (Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT))
    > cant seem to install this, using python 2.6, any known errors that
    > wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
    > dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

    Well, you could. But honestly, this is more like an IQ test. Reflect
    about what you have done, reflect about the file name you are trying to
    install and then finally go to SendKeys' web site and see if you find
    enlightenment.

    Thorsten

    Thorsten Kampe, Oct 26, 2008

  3. Jesse

    scripteaze Guest

    On Oct 26, 9:01 am, Thorsten Kampe <> wrote:
    > * Jesse (Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:33:52 -0700 (PDT))
    >
    > > cant seem to install this, using python 2.6, any known errors that
    > > wont let me select the python installation to use, just opens a blank
    > > dialog and wont let me continue..do i need to downgrade python??

    > Well, you could. But honestly, this is more like an IQ test. Reflect
    > about what you have done, reflect about the file name you are trying to
    > install and then finally go to SendKeys' web site and see if you find
    > enlightenment.
    >
    > Thorsten

    very funny, however, i, at first glance, did not know that
    SendKeys-0.3.win32-py2.1.exe was for python version 2.1,I simply
    thought that it was part of the version of sendkey., either way,
    hahah, im a dumbass.

    If you laugh with others about yourself, they will laugh with you and
    not at you.

    scripteaze, Nov 8, 2008