sequel error handeling

jeljer te Wies

hee people.

I have a problem with error handeling in sequel.
here is my code:
http://pastie.org/495630

As you can see i have a method called create.
in my migration i set the domain to be unique. So i get an error when i
try to set a domain name twice ...

but how can i get that error ? .. i tried (as you can see):
if item.save
return true .... etc ..

but that doesn't work :( ( obviously) ...
i googled, read the cheatsheet, readme etc etc.
irc doesn't respond so .. hopefully you guys know!!...

thanxs :D