server error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Arnab das, May 11, 2009.

  1. Arnab das

    Arnab das Guest

    My application is working fine locally but whenever I am publishing it
    to the server I am getting the following error -

    --------------------------------

    Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
    set to an instance of an object.

    Source Error:

    the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace
    below.

    Stack Trace:

    object.]
    ActiveReports.btn_Next_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +124
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String
    eventArgument) +107

    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent
    (String eventArgument) +7
    sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
    +177
    +1746

    Plesae help me to fix the issue.
    Thanks, in advance