    found yet?

    Thank you very much,
    Felix Arends

    edx, May 23, 2004

  2. edx

    Eric Marvets Guest

    You need to grant the ASP.NET account access to the printer. It's simply a
    permissions issue. You should be able to use the GDI+ namespace then.

    --
    Eric Marvets
    Principal Consultant

    the bang project

    <shameless self promotion>

    Email for Information on Our Architecture and
    Mentoring Services

    </shameless self promotion>

    Eric Marvets, May 23, 2004

  3. edx

    edx Guest

    You mean grant the ASPNET user permission to use the printer?
    I have done that, too...

    Regards,
    Felix Arends

    edx, May 23, 2004