Server.Transfer Problem

Tony Cheng

When I use Server.Transfer from aspx A to aspx B, it's ok
but when I click a button in aspx B, the expected behaviour is that
Server.Transfer would be called again and the page would go from aspx B to
aspx C.
But I face a problem that when I click the button in aspx B, exception
appear which said the view state is invalid.

But if I have not used Server.Transfer from aspx A to aspx B , the
Server.Transfer from aspx B to aspx C works properly.

Is that any limition on Server.Transfer such that I cannot perform
Server.Transfer again ? Thanks.

Guest

I guess so..
Server.Transfer starts a new process everytime u use it..
Won't response.redirect suit you..
try using that!

Tony Cheng

Because these pages share the same VO object for information
I need to pass the VO object from one page to another page.
Redirect could not archieve this I think