    Instiki 0.10.2 on Win32 (I'm sorry to say)

    cam

    , Sep 27, 2005

  2. Assaph Mehr Guest

    Hi Cam,

    > Does anyone know how to link to static content with Instiki? Would this
    > static stuff then be served correctly (relative links honoured etc?)
    >
    > I've found references to dropping stuff into public which I have done
    > but absolutely no combination of paths/markup/whatever seems to access
    > the pages from a wiki page...

    Try placing the file under the 'public' directory, the link using textile, =
    e.g.:
    "this file":/my_file.doc

    The forward slash is important. Don't use subdirectories either. All
    this is because the way rails/instiki handles request routing - you're
    asking something at the top-level which isn't mapped to any known
    controller, so it checks for files under /public.

    On a happier note, Instiki will be getting file uploads capacity soon.

    HTH,
    Assaph

    Assaph Mehr, Sep 27, 2005

  3. edhead Guest

    Assaph,

    Thanks - that did it. Also, I was attempting to reference a shortcut
    (dim).

    One for the FAQ, I would have thought...

    edhead, Sep 27, 2005