Servlet Redirection

evgchech

Hello
I need to redirect user request within servlet to another servlet
without sending response.redirect to the client.I now that ASP for
example has Server.Transfer function that transfers the requet to
another asp page without sending 302 to the client.I need the same
functionality in JSP/Servlets

Lew

evgchech said:
Hello
I need to redirect user request within servlet to another servlet
without sending response.redirect to the client.I now that ASP for
example has Server.Transfer function that transfers the requet to
another asp page without sending 302 to the client.I need the same
functionality in JSP/Servlets

Are you by any chance using Google Groups to post your messages? It seems to
be a common problem for GG users that their messages get reposted seemingly
/ad infinitum/, to the great annoyance of the community.

If this is a bug in the GG software I urge you to switch to a news client that
lacks that bug. If this is a failure to configure your GG interface correctly
I urge you to correct your settings.

When I say, "I urge you," I am not speaking lightly. Please do something to
stop the incessant reposting of the same messages.

This is for all GG users, as many have now stated that GG is to blame and not
its users. Do not shunt responsibility; if you choose to use broken or
misconfigured software that is your choice and you are accountable.

It is not necessary to post your message but once, usually only to one
newsgroup. Especially after you've already received answers.