Session.Clear() vs. Session.RemoveAll()

Nathan Sokalski

Is there a difference between Session.Clear() and Session.RemoveAll()? The
descriptions and documentation pages seem to say exactly the same thing, but
I am assuming there must be some reason for creating two functions, right?
Thanks.

Ray Costanzo

You are correc that they do the same exact thing. And that is because
..RemoveAll calls .Clear. So, why do they both exist? Got me! Perhaps it
was just a lack of communication when the MS employees were developing
asp.net.

Ray at home