session expired?

szabelin

Hello - (1) is there a way to check that session has
expired? (2) My session timeout is set to 20 minutes, but
I can leave the client overnight and my session is still
on next morning- so when will it expire?

Thanks

Sherif ElMetainy

hello

Actually the session does expire, but then next morning whtn the client make
a request, a new session is created for him.
To check for session expiry you can set some session variable to some value,
when the client logs on for example. You can test the value of this session
variable in later requests, if it is null then the session has expired.

Best Reards
Sherif