Session.LCID does not work

Claudio Cezar

I live in Brazil and i am trying to set my application to
work with american date format.

The problem is, even when i set the LCID property at the
beginning of my code, it always returns the date in
brazilian date format. Example:

<% @Language=VBSCript %>
<% Session.LCID=1033 %>
<% Response.write (now & "<BR>" & Session.LCID) %>

This code should return:
MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM AM or PM
1033

But it´s returning:
DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM
1033

Do you see? The LCID is correct but it keeps showing the
date in brazilian format? What the hell is happenning? Can
any one help me?