Session Memory Failing

GaryDean

I have a large aspx 2.0 application using Forms authentication via the
AspNetSqlMembershipProvider. Things work well except for behavior on pages
in my "anonaccess" directory where anonymous users are allowed.

The anonaccess directory is intended for pages that are hyperlinked to from
anywhere on the web. On those pages, Session memory is failing. I will put
something into a session variable and after a postback it's gone! Tried
Viewstate also and same thing occurs.

The anonomous users didn't come through authentication but it seems that
should be ok.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Gary