Session State Problem

hsaid

In my application I have windows program (WIN32) which invokes a ASPX page via Navigate2 method of IWebBrowser2 interface.
The page is invoke correctly and the win32 programs "POST"s some data as part of the page invoke process.
The ASPX page corectly detects that it has been invoked using the "POST" method and peform application logic which send some XFDF (adobe XML data stream) via the response object. At this time the page saves some data into a session object via Session.Add method.
The output data stream causes Adobe Reader to be invoked in a new brower windows.

Problem:

When the user submits the Adobe form back to the aspx page I cannot locate the saved session information
e.g.
Session["myData"]==null

Does the new instance of the browerser create a new session ?
Anyone has any ideas how to find session info by a session id ?

By the way I tried InProc and OutofProcess Session management with same results. I don't want to use SQL for session management.

Gaurav Khanna [C# MVP]

Hi!

Why aren't you using WebServices for this to/fro transfer? It will solve the
issue described.

--
Regards,
Kumar Gaurav Khanna
Haroon said:
[...]

Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &
ASP.NET resources...

hsaid

Kumar:

I am looking for solution which work with in the the design limits of my application and not a redesign of my application.

Can you help with session management ?