    sites on my web server I wish to send cookies between.

    Thanks in advance

    Dave
    Dave Ainslie, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Dave Ainslie

    Ray at Guest

    Session variables or cookies? Session variables will carry across
    directories, as long as they are not setup as separate applications in the
    Web site settings in IIS. Cookies will be available anywhere from within
    the same domain.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Dave Ainslie

    Dave Ainslie Guest

    I want to send session variables across two diferent virtual directories on
    the same domain and server.

    Can this be done?

    Cheers
    Dave

    Dave Ainslie, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Dave Ainslie

    Ray at Guest

    Session variables will work across directories (virtual or not) just fine,
    as long as they are in the same application. A virtual directory gets its
    own application when you create it using the IIS gui, by default, so you'll
    have to remove the applications. OPen your IIS manager, right click the
    virtual directory, click properties, and click Remove in the "Application
    Settings" area on the "Virtual Directory" tab for each virtual directory.

    Ray at, Dec 23, 2003