Session_End event not working

jamal idba

Hello, I'm working with web developper express edition.
I have a global.asax. I have a web application all ready.
The problem is : Session_End event is never raised.
I have in my web.config file :

<sessionState
timeout="6"
mode="InProc"
cookieless="true"
/>

In another project, with the same web.config file !!! Session_end is
raised.
What's the /$&$?%&%?&* problem with these winbugs.

Guest

jamal idba said:
In another project, with the same web.config file !!! Session_end is
raised.
What's the /$&$?%&%?&* problem with these winbugs.

Could be because your session state is not initialized yet. You have to
store some data in the session and has completed at least one request.

kierenj

Hello, I'm working with web developper express edition.
I have a global.asax. I have a web application all ready.
The problem is : Session_End event is never raised.
I have in my web.config file :

<sessionState
timeout="6"
mode="InProc"
cookieless="true"
/>

In another project, with the same web.config file !!! Session_end is
raised.
What's the /$&$?%&%?&* problem with these winbugs.

*** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

When do you WANT the event raised? Is the debugger really still
attached and ready, 6 minutes after the session has become inactive?