    not working.
    will a session end , while closing the browser window ??

    Renjith.

    Renjith, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Renjith

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Renjith wrote:

    > Hi
    >

    > When is Session_OnEnd event working , ive tried Abandon , Timeout still its
    > not working.
    > will a session end , while closing the browser window ??
    >
    > Renjith.

    If they click the X there is little you can do except wait for the
    session ti timeout.
    You are trying to catch an event that never gets triggered because they
    bypassed it.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 17, 2005

  3. Renjith

    Renjith Guest

    Hi

    But the event is not working for TimeOut and Abandon also...
    WHEN IS THIS EVENT WORKING.....

    Renjith

    Renjith, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Renjith

    !TG Guest

    Renjith wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > But the event is not working for TimeOut and Abandon also...
    > WHEN IS THIS EVENT WORKING.....
    >
    > Renjith
    >

    > "Curt_C [MVP]" wrote:
    >

    >>Renjith wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi
    >>>

    >>>When is Session_OnEnd event working , ive tried Abandon , Timeout still its
    >>>not working.
    >>>will a session end , while closing the browser window ??
    >>>
    >>>Renjith.

    >>If they click the X there is little you can do except wait for the
    >>session ti timeout.
    >>You are trying to catch an event that never gets triggered because they
    >>bypassed it.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Curt Christianson
    >>site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    >>blog: http://blog.darkfalz.com

    There's no way to do this.
    Here's a possible page, but I doubt it will work well:
    http://forums.aspfree.com/archive/t-47469/perform-sql-update-when-user-close-window

    !TG, Jun 17, 2005
  5. http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=session_onend&x=11&y=10

    --