    We are out of ideas, and wondered if anyone else had an idea.

    Thanks in advance
    Helen.
    Helen G, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Helen,
    Did you install any anti-virus software? In particular, if the anti-virus software
    "touches" the web.config, your application will be restarted, and hence you will
    lose your session vars.

    If not, then take a look at the following MS KB search. There are a number
    of reasons why your application is losing Session state - depending on it's
    configuration.

    http://support.microsoft.com/search...N-US-KB&PRODLISTSRC=ON&withinResults=&QuerySo
    urce=gASr_Query&Product=aspnet&Queryc=session&Query=session&KeywordType=ANY&maxResults=25&Titles=false&numDays=

    --

    Thanks,
    Carl Prothman

    "Helen G" <> wrote