Sessions

JJ297

Can some one help me, I'm trying to carry

Session("GetPin") from my very first page (validate.aspx) to couple
of pages away called AddQuestions.aspx.vb.

I need to check the credentials then add the Pin of that person into
the database when someone clicks the submit button.

I have it placed under the other parameters as:

.Parameters.AddWithValue("@CDPPin", CDPPin)

Thanks.

Jay Balapa

Have you looked into setting a per session cookie and retreiving the cookie.