Set or change the default printer in windows from Java

cyberco

Hi,

Using a Java app I would like to change Window's default printer. Is
that possible?

If not there is still the option of showing users the print dialog and
let them set the default printer manually. Unfortunately the dialog
shown by PrinterJob.printDialog() shows a dialog that doesn't provide
the option to set the default printer :( Is there a way around this?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Kind regards,
cyberco