Setting int vector inside another int

gerotica

I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
(tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.

Here is a piece of the code:

int f1 = 1;
void interrupt int8(void)
{
b++;
if ((f1) && (b>= 150))
{
old28 = getvect(0x28);
setvect(0x28, int28);
f1 = 0;
}
old8();
}

Int8 is running, im sure of that. Is there any problem with setting a
vector from inside another int? And could I reset int8 from inside of
itself to get rid of that f1 flag? Would getvect and setvect be
crashing the system here?

Tks,
Pedro.

santosh

gerotica said:
I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
(tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.
<snip>

This group deals only with ISO C and related stuff. Post to a system
specific group like comp.lang.asm.x86, alt.os.development,
comp.os.msdos etc.

CBFalconer

gerotica said:
I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
(tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.

What is int28, tsr, int8, lc etc.? These are all unknown to
standard C. Try a newsgroup that deals with your system. I
suspect that will have one or more of DOS, MSDOS, x86, asm in its
name.

--
Some informative links:
< <http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/>