Setting int vector inside another int

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by gerotica, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. gerotica

    gerotica Guest

    I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
    (tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.

    Here is a piece of the code:

    int f1 = 1;
    void interrupt int8(void)
    {
    b++;
    if ((f1) && (b>= 150))
    {
    old28 = getvect(0x28);
    setvect(0x28, int28);
    f1 = 0;
    }
    old8();
    }

    Int8 is running, im sure of that. Is there any problem with setting a
    vector from inside another int? And could I reset int8 from inside of
    itself to get rid of that f1 flag? Would getvect and setvect be
    crashing the system here?

    Tks,
    Pedro.

    gerotica, Dec 5, 2006

  2. gerotica

    santosh Guest

    gerotica wrote:
    > I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
    > (tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.

    <snip>

    This group deals only with ISO C and related stuff. Post to a system
    specific group like comp.lang.asm.x86, alt.os.development,
    comp.os.msdos etc.

    santosh, Dec 5, 2006

  3. gerotica

    CBFalconer Guest

    gerotica wrote:

    > I need to set int28 10 secs after my tsr is loaded. So i´m using int8
    > (tried with 1c also), counting a few times and then write int28 vector.

    What is int28, tsr, int8, lc etc.? These are all unknown to
    standard C. Try a newsgroup that deals with your system. I
    suspect that will have one or more of DOS, MSDOS, x86, asm in its
    name.

    --
    Some informative links:

    CBFalconer, Dec 5, 2006