    JLabel label = new JLabel();
    label.setText(" Book Name =")

    Thanks
    Mike, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Mike

    Jon A. Cruz Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > Hello, Is there a way of setting text for a JLabel after a certain amount of
    > empty characters.
    > For example, I want to avoid doing this
    >
    > JLabel label = new JLabel();
    > label.setText(" Book Name =")
    >
    > Thanks

    First of all, please don't multipost. Look for answers in your duplicate
    over on c.l.j.g

    Secondly, that's probably not what you want. You probably *want* to
    achieve something else, but think that setting after empty characters is
    *how* to get to that actual ends.
    Jon A. Cruz, Jan 15, 2004

  3. "Mike" <> wrote in message
    | Hello, Is there a way of setting text for a JLabel after a
    certain amount of
    | empty characters.
    | For example, I want to avoid doing this

    Note to all. This has been multi-posted to
    c.l.j.help and c.l.j.gui (and how ever many
    _other_ groups this person thought he was
    so important as to justify this behaviour)
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 15, 2004