    How do you set the title of content pages? I can set the title of my
    master pages, but I want each of my content pages to have a different
    title.

    Mike P, Aug 2, 2006

  2. <% @ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Master.master" Title="Content Page
    1" %>

    I have not tried this. please see if this helps.

    -Augustin

    =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Mike P

    David Wier Guest

    Just to confirm - yes - this does work - also in VS.Net, you have a property
    you can set which generates this in the directive.

    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://aspexpress.com

    "Augustin Prasanna" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    David Wier, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Mike P

    clintonG Guest

    Page.Title = "Whatever" is how it can be done in code.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Aug 2, 2006