Setting up multiple IPs

Tina

I know how to specify a separate IP in IIS but how to I specify it at the
server2003 level? Although I added another web site in IIS with an
(internal) IP of 192.168.22.23, it doesn't work. And when I do an IPConfig
at the command prompt it doesnt show.

Thanks,

Tina

I had already read that article - that does not complete the job. If you
setup a website with a specific IP and then do an IPconfig at the command
prompt it does not appear nor can you browse to that site. There is
something done at the server level to make this happen and that is what I am
asking about.

Tina

After I read those instructions more carefully, the I/Ps have already been
assigned to the server because they are simply being selected in the IIS
wizard. My question is how do you get those multiple I/Ps added to the
server in the first place.