Setting up YaBB Perl forum - weird respond as plain text in browser, including headers

van100j

Hi everyone,

I'm a real beginner to perl, and tried to start messing around with
YaBB forum. It all went smooth on one server, but when I've tried to
install the forum on another one and run Setup.pl, I get a plain text
in my browser including header. Here is the respond I get in my
browser:

"http://
<head>
<title>YaBB 2 Setup</title>
charset=iso-8859-1" />
</head>

<!-- Main Content -->

method="post"><center>
cellspacing="1"
cellpadding="0">
cellspacing="1"
cellpadding="3">
color: #000000;">
access to the
Setup Utility
color: #000000;">
<input type="password" size="30" name="password" />
color: #000000;">
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />

Thanks

usenet

On May 17, 3:13 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
[snip multipost]

Please don't multipost.

Michele Dondi

I'm a real beginner to perl, and tried to start messing around with
YaBB forum. It all went smooth on one server, but when I've tried to

You welcome. But this group is generally for discussing the Perl
programming language itself, not apps that happen to be written in
Perl. That is, there's the remote possibility that someone here is
familiar with this YaBB thingie and that she will want to help you.
But don't rely on that. Probably there are project-specific resources
where you're more likely to find the info you need. In particular in
your post there's no Perl code whatsoever and so most people here
won't comment at all.

Michele