    I enable shadow copies for unmanaged dlls?

    Thank you in advance,
    Jürgen Laude

    Jürgen Laude, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Hello Jürgen,
    For one any unmanaged code you need to be very careful to use teh Dispose
    method to free unmanaged resources as soon as possible. Secondly try to make
    sure you use yr unmanaged code for as little time a possible and not hang
    on to those resources that span requests.

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net