Shared Drive - MaxCmds & MaxMpxCt

Guest

I developed some web pages and stored those pages on a "removable drive".
All was right with the world. I then took the "removable drive" and moved it
to another machine but mapped that drive with the same drive letter on the
"home machine". Now when I bring up those web pages within VS 2005, I get
this error which refers me to KB article 810886 which tells me that I need to
increase the values for "MaxCmds" & "MaxMpxCt". I increased these values on
the "home" machine, with no effect.

This error seems to have something to do with the drive now being defined as
a shared drive. Can I not store my application on a shared drive?

Similarly, I now develop a new web site and create a page and store that
page on the shared drive. The first time I compile, the screen comes up and
everthing is right with the world. Make a few changes and now all of the
sudden I get the same error noted above referring me to KB article 810886.

SO can I not develop/store my web application of a shared drive?