shopping cart question?

Leon

I need a simple asp.net shopping. should I build it myself or just buy a
good out of the box solution.
if you thank I should buy an out of the box solution do you have any
suggestions?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

"Simple ASP.Net Shopping Cart" is an oxymoron. Neither ASP.Net NOR Shopping
carts are simple!

Try Googling "ASP.Net Shopping Cart"

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Leon

do you have any suggestions?

Kevin Spencer said:
"Simple ASP.Net Shopping Cart" is an oxymoron. Neither ASP.Net NOR
Shopping carts are simple!

Try Googling "ASP.Net Shopping Cart"

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
.Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Kevin Spencer

I haven't had to do a Shopping cart in years. But if I did, and I didn't
know how to write one, I would Google it.

Perhaps someone else here might recommend one. But Google will show you
quite a few.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

clintonG

I just downloaded the free Lite version a couple days ago but haven't
installed it yet Leon.

I became aware of BVC when I was working with LaGarde's StoreFront 5. After
a bit more than two years of experience with that group all I care to say
now is to advise anybody reading this that I would not even recommend
StoreFront to Kevin Spencer. Well maybe ;-)

BV showed up shortly before developers started dumping LaGarde and the
product has made a lot of progress. I'd suggest downloading the free Lite
version, get into the BV forums for awhile and get a feel for how it goes.

<%= Clinton Gallagher

Leon said:
[1] http://www.bvsoftware.com/ looks cool have you tried their product.

Thanks CG!

clintonG said:
BV Commerce [1] is availabe in both C# and VB.NET.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

[1] http://www.bvsoftware.com/

Leon said:
do you have any suggestions?

"Simple ASP.Net Shopping Cart" is an oxymoron. Neither ASP.Net NOR
Shopping carts are simple!

Try Googling "ASP.Net Shopping Cart"

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
.Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

I need a simple asp.net shopping. should I build it myself or just buy
a good out of the box solution.
if you thank I should buy an out of the box solution do you have any
suggestions?

Thanks

Leon

Thanks!