Show RTF document on the page

Just D.

All,

How can I show the RTF string on the ASPX page? I have a RTF file generated
by my WebApp and it's loaded in a string, the task is to show this file in
the user browser so that the IE should load WinWord on the client side, so
as usual. Should I write into the stream? The local/remote files are
excluded as a way to go. It would be a simple way to redirect to some URL
with this file, but for the security purposes as well as for keeping the
server with minimum of files we need to go another way.

Should I use Response.Write() with some parameters or what? Please help.

Thanks,
Just D.