show subitem text of listview control in tooltip

Lucky

hi guys,
i'm looking for a soultion that helps me to show the subitem text
of the listview control in the tooltip when the mouse pointer hovers on
the subitem. i've found on solution, according to it i have to catch
the listviewItem and than itarate through all the subitem and find out
which item has the mouse pointer. but the problem for this solution is,
what if there are lots of columns in the listview and what if the user
is hovering the mouse point reapidly on the listview control.

if anyone has any suggestions or solution, please share it.

thanks,
Lucky