Showing Delphi application as an MDI child in C++/MFC window

Willi

Hello,

for historical reasons we have a delphi application that's responsible
for a special part of our enterprise solution that is generated with a
MFC based framework.

Until now we start the delphi application as an independent window but
that does not satisfy our needs of usability and integration.

So we need a solution to display the window that is created when
starting the delphi process as an MDI child in our C++ application. We
have complete control over the development of both applications, so
changes on both sides can be made if necessary.

Does someone hava a solution how we can capture the window of the
delphi process or another way to show the window in one place?

Thanks,

Willi

Attila Feher

Willi said:
Hello,

for historical reasons we have a delphi application that's responsible
for a special part of our enterprise solution that is generated with a
MFC based framework.

Sorry, this is a C++ programming language group. MFC is off-topic here.
Find a newsgroup with MFC in its name. I suggest you go to the Microsoft
web wite and there in the support area they have nice web representation of
their newsgroups. Or just look for a newsgroup with MFC in its name on your
server.

Jerry Coffin

[ ... ]
So we need a solution to display the window that is created when
starting the delphi process as an MDI child in our C++ application. We
have complete control over the development of both applications, so
changes on both sides can be made if necessary.

It's thoroughly off-topic here, but you might want to ask about OLE in-
place editing someplace that Windows stuff is topical, such as
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. It might be easier to port the
Delphi part into MFC though...