ShowModalDialog() dopesnt support URL Anchors?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by itc_sburnett@comcast.net, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I am trying to build a simple help system. I cant seem to get the
    ShowModalDialog to actually jump to the correct location.

    Why doesn't the following open the page to correct position?

    function JScriptHelpClick() {

    window.showModalDialog('Requirement_Help.aspx#Product',null,'status:no;dial­
    ogWidth:
    370px;dialogHeight:220px;dialogHide:true;help:no;scroll:no');
    }

    In the Requirement_Help.aspx page I have:

    <h3><a name="Product">Product</a></h3>
    choices
    are:</p>

    I cant see why it wouldn't be supported....

    , Sep 23, 2007