showmore/showless tablerows using javascript (nojquery)

Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a table with 7 rows and would like to know how to show only 5 of the rows and hide the other 2 or more with a "show more" button which then changes to a "show less" button when clicked on? I do not want to use Jquery if at all possible. Thanx Here is my table

Attachments

  • table.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 391