Siemens MC35i Cellular Engine

RayKnight

Have anyone of you used this module yet? I'm trying to create something and
have absolutely no idea about C Language. *I'm assigned to do this so I
need to do research*

I don't expect to be spoonfed but I was hoping if you guys could help me
out by either...

1. Giving me some reference sites to refer to for examples on this module
or on C Language?

2. A startup website with basic tutorial on how to compile and do C
Language stuff.

Thanks, and truely appreciated.

Dave Vandervies

Have anyone of you used this module yet? I'm trying to create something and
have absolutely no idea about C Language. *I'm assigned to do this so I
need to do research*

I don't expect to be spoonfed but I was hoping if you guys could help me
out by either...

1. Giving me some reference sites to refer to for examples on this module
or on C Language?

This is beyond the scope of the C language. You could try the supplier's
web site (or documentation, for that matter), or somwhere where they
actually discuss whatever it is you're talking about.
2. A startup website with basic tutorial on how to compile and do C
Language stuff.

http://www.google.com/search?q=0-13-110362-8

dave

Keith Thompson

RayKnight said:
Have anyone of you used this module yet? I'm trying to create something and
have absolutely no idea about C Language. *I'm assigned to do this so I
need to do research*

I don't expect to be spoonfed but I was hoping if you guys could help me
out by either...

1. Giving me some reference sites to refer to for examples on this module
or on C Language?

2. A startup website with basic tutorial on how to compile and do C
Language stuff.

I have no idea what a "Siemens MC35i Cellular Engine" might be. This
newsgroup is definitely not the place to ask about it.

As for the C language, Kernighan & Ritchie's _The C Programming
Language_, 2nd Edition, is an excellent tutorial. You can also check
the C FAQ at <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>. Most of it
won't be of much use to you yet, but section 18, "Tools and
Resources", has some useful links.

RayKnight

To Keith Thompson:
Sorry, but your link is not working.

Information:
This module that I am working on requires the use of AT commands and C
language.

Keith Thompson

RayKnight said:
To Keith Thompson:
Sorry, but your link is not working.

What link? The article to which you're replying is no longer on my
server.

Fortunately I saved a copy, but you really should provide some
context.

The link I posted was to the C FAQ. It's at
Information:
This module that I am working on requires the use of AT commands and C
language.

We can't help you with AT commands.

If you're trying to learn C from scratch, asking questions here is not
the way to go about it. You need a good tutorial, or a class, or
something.

You said before that you've been assigned to do something in C, but
you "have absolutely no idea" about the language. Does the person who
gave you the assignment know this?