Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey all,

I am new to sikuli, having fun with it.

I am using the image of a button in highlighted mode and telling the script to click on that, but when i am running the script , it goes and clicks the button in disabled mode.. not waiting till the buttton gets highlighted. Is there any method to do so....

And, when if it doesnt find the image given(for example the text on the image is "material") in script and finds the similar name(like "catalogue Material") in the current window, the mouse goes and clicks there(catalogue material instead of material). is there any function to find the exact match of the images.

Also, how to click on a tree view to expand a parent, because the symbol for all the parents will be the same.how can i tell the script to go and click on the treeview symbol of a particular parent. I have done this by taking the image of the parent (the text on the image is home), clicking on that and then click the right side treeview image of the parent to expand it. but the function as not working fine..

Please do help me with all the above queries.

Thanks,
Div.