    designer
    space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
    show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

    Ammar S. Mitoori, Aug 4, 2009

  2. Ammar S. Mitoori

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Ammar S. Mitoori wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
    > designer
    > space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know
    > how to show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    This seems like it might be a visual studio question, so you whould try one
    of the vsnet groups as well.
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Aug 4, 2009

  3. Hi,

    >i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
    >designer
    >space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
    >show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

    The XAML preview ('white designer' in your word) has been removed. To
    design xaml more efficiently you can use Expression Blend:

    http://www.microsoft.com/expression/

    As a developer, if you don't want to use Blend, you can still edit .xaml
    files in XAML window.

    As Bob said, this newsgroup is dedicated for ASP. Next time if you have
    questions regarding this Toolkit for Visual Studio, you can post it to
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/?dg=microsoft.public.v
    snet.general.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    .

    Allen Chen [MSFT], Aug 4, 2009
  4. Hi,

    >i installed Silver Light 3 Developer Tool Kit but it dont have a white
    >designer
    >space jut code view before there was icon at buttom now i dont know how to
    >show that white designer space or maybe they removed it ?

    I got no reply from you for several days. I want to check back if there is
    anything else that I can assist about ASP. Please feel free to let me know
    if you have. I'll do my best to follow up.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    Allen Chen [MSFT], Aug 7, 2009