Simple C++ graphical program to write ...!!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Bore Biko, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. Bore Biko

    Bore Biko Guest

    Dear,

    I don't have enought money to by a original Visual C++,
    so I use Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise edition, this version
    doesen't have a HELP.
    Most of my friends programmers praise C++,
    as a toll for GUI-s.For GUI-s I use ORACLE
    tolls (when I work with databases), and Prolog++,
    and Java...
    But for me sems better use C++ becouse he is so
    praised by expirienced programmers.
    So I will be thankfoull if somebody can weite
    a simple program(That works with Visual C++ 6.0),
    a program who have only one window and message:
    "Hello world", and two buttons on same window
    one called:"show",and second called:"delete".
    I wish when I click "show" ,a program muse show
    message:"Hello world", and when I click "delete"
    a program must delete message:"Hello world",
    and so:show/delete...
    I don't want to use ilegal software that's why
    I don't have a HELP...
    And I want to see how much is easier to write it
    with C++, than simple C...

    Thanks in advance,Robert...!!!

    There is devil behind your door,
    He's weeak with evil, and broken by the world..
    By:N.Cave

    Bore Biko, Aug 25, 2005

  2. * Bore Biko:
    > Dear,
    >
    > I don't have enought money to by a original Visual C++,
    > so I use Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise edition, this version
    > doesen't have a HELP.

    You can download MSVC 7.1 for free from Microsoft, look up "Visual C++
    Toolkit". You can also download the Windows SDK (which includes HELP) for
    free from Microsoft. See

    <url: http://home.no.net/dubjai/win32cpptut/html/w32cpptut_01_01_02.html>.

    > Most of my friends programmers praise C++,
    > as a toll for GUI-s.For GUI-s I use ORACLE
    > tolls (when I work with databases), and Prolog++,
    > and Java...
    > But for me sems better use C++ becouse he is so
    > praised by expirienced programmers.
    > So I will be thankfoull if somebody can weite
    > a simple program(That works with Visual C++ 6.0),
    > a program who have only one window and message:
    > "Hello world", and two buttons on same window
    > one called:"show",and second called:"delete".
    > I wish when I click "show" ,a program muse show
    > message:"Hello world", and when I click "delete"
    > a program must delete message:"Hello world",
    > and so:show/delete...

    This smells of HOMEWORK, which is off-topic in this group. And even if it
    isn't homework, it's off-topic on account of not having anything to do with
    the C++ language. Generally topicality is very strictly "enforced" for
    Windows-specific questions because this group barely survived an infestation
    of Windows-crazed newbies, once upon a time (which led to the creation of
    [comp.lang.c++.moderated]), but ask [comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32].

    > I don't want to use ilegal software that's why
    > I don't have a HELP...

    See above.

    > And I want to see how much is easier to write it
    > with C++, than simple C...

    The write it first in C, then in C++, and compare. Even though it's
    platform-specific I think you'll get help here with "C++-ifying" the C
    program. But you'll need to do something yourself first.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Bore Biko

    Aaron Gray Guest

    Aaron Gray, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Bore Biko

    upashu2 Guest

    > I don't have a HELP...
    But you can have a book.

    >I don't have enought money to by a original Visual C++,

    so I use Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise edition, this version

    Don't Need to buy it. Just search on google for free C++ GUI
    framework/library and also for free C++ compiler if you haven't one.

    upashu2, Aug 26, 2005