Simple code change deploy in 2.0

VB Programmer

In 1.1 if I made a simple code change I would just copy the dll in the bin
folder to the website and that's it. If I make a simple code change in 2.0
what file(s) would I need to copy to the web server? What about if I want
to deploy the site "precompiled"?

Thanks.

VB Programmer

This is quite frustrating.

If I make 1 small code fix I shouldn't have to precompile/publish the ENTIRE
site. In 1.1 I would just copy the dll over. How can I do it in 2.0?
Please advise.

(Especially annoying because for some reason it takes an ENORMOUS amount of
time to publish my site to the server, even though the site only consists of
3 small ASPX pages. I had to even kill the process several times.)

Thanks.