    I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
    without all the frame stuff.

    Regards, Carl Gilbert
    Carl Gilbert, Oct 4, 2004

  2. "Carl Gilbert" <> wrote:

    > I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
    > without all the frame stuff.

    You are probably looking for a CSS option.

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Carl Gilbert

    Neal Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:42:16 GMT, Carl Gilbert
    <> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a page with a table. How can I link to another page within a
    > <TD>?

    You link withg an anchor tag, but I don't think that's really what you're
    doing here.

    > The other page is very basic. Something like:
    > <B>Title</B><BR>Body text

    Or <h1>Title</h1><p>Body text</p>, hmm? Makes more sense that way.

    > I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
    > without all the frame stuff.

    SSI or PHP includes.
    Neal, Oct 4, 2004