Simple HTML text reference

Carl Gilbert

Hi

I have a page with a table. How can I link to another page within a <TD>?
The other page is very basic. Something like:
<B>Title</B><BR>Body text

I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
without all the frame stuff.

Regards, Carl Gilbert

The Doormouse

Carl Gilbert said:
I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
without all the frame stuff.

You are probably looking for a CSS option.

The Doormouse

Neal

Hi

I have a page with a table. How can I link to another page within a
<TD>?

You link withg an anchor tag, but I don't think that's really what you're
doing here.
The other page is very basic. Something like:
<B>Title</B><BR>Body text

I've done something like <iframe> but I want to insert the page contents
without all the frame stuff.

SSI or PHP includes.