Simple is beautiful

Mel

Here is how i create a Dynamic Tab notebook. in 8 lines of code
it is fast and reliable, multi browser compatibility and lots
more. My tookit does what all the others do with PAIN completely
pain free.

-----------------code sniplet begin----------------------------------
set menus {
Home "Home"
Documents "Online Documents"
Developers "Developers Corner"
Repository "Repository"
}

table width=100% height=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0 {
table_row {
table_data valign=bottom {
tk::notebook::2 -variable page -bdcolor steelblue -menus $menus
-----------------code sniplet----------------------------------

Remember the term "Re-Usable" library ? Wonder what happened to it ?
While others want to give you pain and empty your pockets and send
you to all kinds of courses and then loan you consultants to help
you with your project.

Simple is beautiful. why use an assembly like language as in HTML
when you can use and re-use your libraries and write real online
application in days all on your own. No out-sourcing is required
since you on your own can write "AN APPLICATION IN A WEEK" and
that is not a gimic, its for real.

My toolkit if FREE to all you good and hard working people. Let's
show the big wigs how it should be done in the first place.

The Toolkit:
-Full state maintenance
-RDMBS built in (sqlite), but you can also use:
Oracle, Sybase, Postgress, Mysql and others.
-you just code your pages in a "REAL" language and make
library calls to get things done.
-fix your problems 100% remotely from any machine
-self documented online code
and much more....

Interested ?

send email to "MH at RedOlive.com" and i will ship you the entire code
to make you FREE once and for all.

Mel

I decided to use the table as an example. YOU can use whatever and
however you prefere. to TABLE or NOTABLE was not the question or the
anwer. its the APPROACH. I am sorry if i did not convey that message to
you clearly

My apologies

Disco Octopus

Mel said:
Here is how i create a Dynamic Tab notebook. in 8 lines of code
it is fast and reliable, multi browser compatibility and lots
more. My tookit does what all the others do with PAIN completely
pain free.

Interested ?

send email to "MH at RedOlive.com" and i will ship you the entire code
to make you FREE once and for all.

why dont you put your public freedom offering online so people can download
it?

Mel

do you have a server where i can place my toolkit ? i sure dont have
one and emailing so far is the onlyway to do it. thanks for your
concern, but your help with the server is more appreciated

Jonathan N. Little

Mel said:
do you have a server where i can place my toolkit ? i sure dont have
one and emailing so far is the onlyway to do it. thanks for your
concern, but your help with the server is more appreciated
Please advertise elsewhere. Very very bad taste....