    into one file. How can i do it so that i can separate these into different
    DLLS but still use them for the 1 web project?

    thanks.

    Paul M, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Paul M

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    if you use VS.NET, you can achieve that by having separate projects. Main
    web application would be a web project and then others (say data access)
    would be a component project (class library). All projects would exist in
    same solution so you could manage them at once but still access them
    individually when needed.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "Paul M" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > ive just got a quick question in regards to .net builds.
    > I have a web application that i've created, and all the VB files are

    crammed

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Paul M

    alex bowers Guest

    Hi,
    you can create your data access routines and website
    classes as seperate class library projects, build into
    dlls, and add them as references to your web application.
    You can also open several projects as part of the same
    solution containing your web application, making
    debugging easier.

    alex

    alex bowers, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Paul M