simple .net question

Paul M

Hi there,

ive just got a quick question in regards to .net builds.
I have a web application that i've created, and all the VB files are crammed
into 1 DLL file, which are my data access, and website classes are all put
into one file. How can i do it so that i can separate these into different
DLLS but still use them for the 1 web project?

thanks.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

if you use VS.NET, you can achieve that by having separate projects. Main
web application would be a web project and then others (say data access)
would be a component project (class library). All projects would exist in
same solution so you could manage them at once but still access them
individually when needed.

alex bowers

Hi,
you can create your data access routines and website
classes as seperate class library projects, build into
dlls, and add them as references to your web application.
You can also open several projects as part of the same
solution containing your web application, making
debugging easier.

alex