simple question about NR

bowlderyu

Hello, all.
A smple question appears when I first step into the book "numerical
recipes in c++"(second edition). In page 3, the third paragraph below
the code"Third, comple the main program file, and also the files
flmoon.cpp and avevar.cpp,...".But where is the flmoon.cpp and
avevar.cpp files?

The code in page 1 to page 2 may be saved as flmoon.cpp, but avevar.cpp?

I am comfused about it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

bowlderyu

Salt_Peter

Hello, all.
A smple question appears when I first step into the book "numerical
recipes in c++"(second edition). In page 3, the third paragraph below
the code"Third, comple the main program file, and also the files
flmoon.cpp and avevar.cpp,...".But where is the flmoon.cpp and
avevar.cpp files?

The code in page 1 to page 2 may be saved as flmoon.cpp, but avevar.cpp?

I am comfused about it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

bowlderyu

Sorry, but you are starting off your quest to learn C++ off the wrong
foot. One doesn't compile files, one compiles programs put together by
using your brain cells. Start with an empty int main() and go from
there. Brain matter rocks, use it.

AnonMail2005

Hello, all.
A smple question appears when I first step into the book "numerical
recipes in c++"(second edition). In page 3, the third paragraph below
the code"Third, comple the main program file, and also the files
flmoon.cpp and avevar.cpp,...".But where is the flmoon.cpp and
avevar.cpp files?

The code in page 1 to page 2 may be saved as flmoon.cpp, but avevar.cpp?

I am comfused about it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

bowlderyu
I'm pretty sure you will have to buy a license from their website to
get a machine readable copy of the code they refer to in the book. I
pretty sure not all the code they refer to in the book is actually
printed in the book. Check out the license info chapter in the front
of the book.

HTH