Simple question - edit a page

Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi! I just installed Tomcat and a JSP app. All I want to do is open the default Tomcat index.jsp and replace the file with a blank HTML page with a meta redirect so that I can direct my users to a subdirectory on my webserver. Can someone give me instructions on this? I can create the blank redirecting page, I just need instructions on how to compile it or whatever Java does so that Tomcat will see the new version of the page and not the old, precompiled version. Thanks!