Simple Questions

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by DC, Dec 22, 2003.

  1. DC

    DC Guest

    I'm a newbie, and just moved to .NET programming, got confused with how
    datagrid works.
    Let say I have datagrid with 3 columns:

    ID Name Price
    1 Book 10
    2 Pencil 5

    Questions:
    1. How do I make it, so on RowClick, it will redirect to specific page (say:
    edit_row.aspx?id=[ id of clicked row ])
    For example: if I click on Book, it will redirect me to
    edit_row.aspx?id=1
    if I click on 5 (Price in the 2nd row), it will
    redirect me to edit_row.aspx?id=2
    2. How to display Total Record in the left footer, and page navigation in
    the right footer?
    Something like this:

    ID Name Price
    1 Book 10
    2 Pencil 5
    -----------------------------
    Total Record: 10 1 2 3...

    I hope my questions make sense to you.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    - DC
    DC, Dec 22, 2003

  2. > 2. How to display Total Record in the left footer, and page navigation in
    > the right footer?
    > Something like this:
    >
    > ID Name Price
    > 1 Book 10