    Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

    Advance thanks,
    Skumar.
    Skumar, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Skumar <> scribbled the following:
    > Hi,

    > Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

    Can't be done in ISO standard C. Please ask in a newsgroup dedicated to
    your own implementation.

    "The large yellow ships hung in the sky in exactly the same way that bricks
    don't."
    - Douglas Adams
    Joona I Palaste, Aug 20, 2003

  3. On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Chris McDonald wrote:

    > In comp.lang.c you write:
    >
    > >Skumar <> scribbled the following:
    > >> Hi,

    > >> Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

    > >Can't be done in ISO standard C. Please ask in a newsgroup dedicated to
    > >your own implementation.

    > Can't be done?
    > Really.
    > Must be a pointless language, then, no network I/O?
    >
    > <PLONK>

    Read what I wrote. Can't be done in *ISO standard* C. Note the words
    "ISO standard". It can be done in C with platform-specific extensions.

    --
    /--Joona Palaste-------------------------------------------------------\
    \--/
    Joona I Palaste, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Skumar wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

    If you have a copy of the Linux source code, you'll find what
    you seek in

    /linux-2.4/net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c

    however, this file is large and it is anything but simple.

    This is OT, so you may email me personally if you would like
    help on downloading the Linux source code.

    --Steve
    Steve Zimmerman, Aug 24, 2003