Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

Skumar

Hi,

Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

Advance thanks,
Skumar.

Joona I Palaste

Skumar said:
Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

Can't be done in ISO standard C. Please ask in a newsgroup dedicated to
your own implementation.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ---------------------------\
"The large yellow ships hung in the sky in exactly the same way that bricks

Joona I Palaste

In comp.lang.c you write:

Can't be done?
Really.
Must be a pointless language, then, no network I/O?

<PLONK>

Read what I wrote. Can't be done in *ISO standard* C. Note the words
"ISO standard". It can be done in C with platform-specific extensions.

Steve Zimmerman

Skumar said:
Hi,

Please any one help me, Simple tcp/ip program in c with IPV6 address family

If you have a copy of the Linux source code, you'll find what
you seek in

/linux-2.4/net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c

however, this file is large and it is anything but simple.

This is OT, so you may email me personally if you would like
help on downloading the Linux source code.

--Steve