Simple text buttons

undbund

Hi, i was wondering if this was possible. I would like to create a
plain vanilla text button, example:

[submit]

When somebody clicks on the word submit, it will behave just like a
normal html submit button. Is this possible?
If it is, how do i go about creating it? Can you guys give me some
links or hints where i can research on this topic.

Thanks for all your help.

undbund

Brian Cryer

undbund said:
Hi, i was wondering if this was possible. I would like to create a
plain vanilla text button, example:

[submit]

When somebody clicks on the word submit, it will behave just like a
normal html submit button. Is this possible?
If it is, how do i go about creating it? Can you guys give me some
links or hints where i can research on this topic.

Thanks for all your help.

undbund

I would suggest using a normal submit button, but using css to make it look
like vanilla text. Something like:

<head>
input.text {
border: 0;
background-color: white;
}
</head>
<form method="post" action="">
<input class="text" name="Button1" type="button" value="button">
</form>

an alternative approach would be to use text or an href and use JavaScript
to run it into a submit button, but much as I like and use JavaScript its
probably better avoided if there is a way of doing it without JavaScript.

Hope this helps.