Simple word find

Rob

I have have log files (in directories named by date) that I need to look
for passwords in. The passwords im looking for are listed in a file
like this:

password1 acutal_password
password2 actual_password
and so on, up to about 50 of them...

I have written a simple shell script to do something like this, but
thought it must be Much faster and elegant in perl.

What I did, was a recursive find of ctime of like 7 and put this to a
file. Then I would grep -f the filelist with the password list to find
if any of these files that have the passwords in them.
Then i would take that filelist and loop and search for the password(s).

The output if passwords were found would be like :

password1 directory/filename

Is there anything that someone can show me written in perl that would
be much more simpler than this? I looked though log file analyzers, etc
but most only look at one log file or are quite complicated.

Would apreciate it. Thanks,

-Rob