Simplified XPath parser

Altu

Hi,

I want to write an XPath parser only supporting a small subset of
XPath's features and I have encountered a few problems so far. I was
wondering if this is the right group for asking questions regarding
implementing XPath or if there is a more specific group available for
this purpose (I searched, but couldn't find any.)

Altu

Richard Tobin

I want to write an XPath parser only supporting a small subset of
XPath's features and I have encountered a few problems so far. I was
wondering if this is the right group for asking questions regarding
implementing XPath or if there is a more specific group available for
this purpose (I searched, but couldn't find any.)

You might also try http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/ but go
ahead and ask your question anyway...

-- Richard

Joe Kesselman

You may also want to look at the Apache Xalan project, or one of the
other existing open-source XPath/XSLT implementations, as an idea source
if nothing else.

Philippe Poulard

Joe Kesselman a écrit :
You may also want to look at the Apache Xalan project, or one of the
other existing open-source XPath/XSLT implementations, as an idea source
if nothing else.

Jaxen is also a very good one
http://jaxen.org

--