    implementing XPath or if there is a more specific group available for
    this purpose (I searched, but couldn't find any.)

    Altu
    Altu, Oct 1, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    Altu <> wrote:
    >I want to write an XPath parser only supporting a small subset of
    >XPath's features and I have encountered a few problems so far. I was
    >wondering if this is the right group for asking questions regarding
    >implementing XPath or if there is a more specific group available for
    >this purpose (I searched, but couldn't find any.)

    You might also try http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/ but go
    ahead and ask your question anyway...

    -- Richard
    in some alphabets" - X3.4, 1963.
    Richard Tobin, Oct 1, 2007

  3. You may also want to look at the Apache Xalan project, or one of the
    other existing open-source XPath/XSLT implementations, as an idea source
    if nothing else.

    Joe Kesselman, Oct 2, 2007
  4. Joe Kesselman a écrit :
    > You may also want to look at the Apache Xalan project, or one of the
    > other existing open-source XPath/XSLT implementations, as an idea source
    > if nothing else.

    Jaxen is also a very good one
    http://jaxen.org

    --